Monday, January 31, 2011

Fakewall.com

What a great site! I have stumbled across fakewall.com. It allows students to create a fake facebook page for anyone. I could see this working as a great book report alternative. Students can upload pictures, ad posts and even insert the dates. I have already talked with a social studies teacher and we are going to pilot this program. This is an excellent way to integrate technology, with social media and learning.

I have added the link to Fakewall here as well

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, you've got my attention Chad. My Webquest project is designed to also work with Facebook but without actually going to their website. Perhaps I can integrate Fakewall.com into my Webquest or add it in as an alternative path to achieve the same goal. Thanks for the find!

    P.S. If you haven't already, you should definitely add this site to our Diigo group list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chad! Sounds interesting. Try adding a link within your post so anyone can link straight to it.

    ReplyDelete