Saturday, January 8, 2011

January 8, 2011

Believe me when I tell you, I love my job. This is the first week back after Christmas Vacation and let me just say it has been a LONG week! Funny, you give the kids a week off and they come back as if they are still on vacation. Running around like they are outside playing in the snow. Bouncing in their chairs, chatting about what Santa brought them or what they got on the sixth night of Hanukkah Looking at you like a monkey with six heads when you mention the dreaded "W' word, that's right, no word is is quite as shocking as WORK to a middle school child fresh off of vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your posts-- I like how you don't beat around the bush and you just state what's on your mind! In some ways, we are probably at opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of why we are taking these courses. You are trying to stay ahead of the game, and I'm trying to get in the game! I hope we are both able to get what we need out of this program to advance our careers and effectiveness as educators.

    ReplyDelete