Sunday, March 6, 2011

Final Project

Ahhh, the final project is here. I thought about what I wanted to do and really started to enjoy working with Weebly. Weebly seemed to be the perfect solution for me. I had half a site created in Weebly when I decided I needed to go in another direction. As I stated in my earlier blog, our school is working on integrating Moodle into our curriculum. As the lead technology person, I decided that I needed to start working on my Moodle page.
It has not been easy. I have toned back my plans a bit, but I think the finished project so far is pretty good. I have added links to videos, outside sites, instructions and in class presentations. I has also learned how to add students, create classes and add blogs and chats. I have found that Moodle is a great tool. I am looking forward to learning more about the program and adding self grading quizzes and alot of other great things Moodle has to offer. I have been lucky enough to visit Oyster River Schools and work with thier tech director a day focusing on Moodle. We are also working at haveing Janet Martel from Oyster River (and our class as well) come to train our teachers for a day.
I feel my experience with Moodle and this class has helped me to really get a better understanding of the Moodle concept and has given me some great ideas for future projects and training. You can visit my Moodle page at http://moodle.hampstead.k12.nh.us/course/view.php?id=27&sesskey=MrESg51WbM&switchrole=5

No comments:

Post a Comment